Saturday, June 17, 2017

BREAK THE PATTERNS OF BAD HABITS!

Hope you’ve had a great weekend! Maybe some of you have and maybe some of you haven’t, but that is okay as long as it doesn’t stay that way. 
Like I said last time, you have to dig yourself up. 

You can look at a pattern like a comfort zone or it can grow into a circle of evil. I never understood the patterns I lived with because I was in the middle of it all and instead of moving into a direction, I was stuck in a roundabout. Moving slowly in the roundabout is important so you can find a way out. 


What do I mean about this? Well, if you’re lost in your mind then it’s usually hard to find your way out.  How do I find a way out? 

The first thing that you can do is to slow yourself down from bit to bit. It’s like a cake, you take one bite and eat it, then it’s less pieces left. Decide and try to figure out what you want to deal with first. 

If I would try to pick something out it would be;

  1. Listen to what others have to say. You can choose to make the words valuable, that’s how you stay in one direction. 
  2. make small turns, if you have to make changes with friendships, do it. You do this for you, not for others sake. It’s very important to have friends that have an impact in your life and play a big part in it. 
  3. Change routine! It’s easy to stay in your lane because it feels good but staying in your lane just makes you feel the same as always.

Make this day count! Much love / James






No comments:

Post a Comment