Sunday, June 18, 2017

GOOGLE IS THE BEST SOURCE, IF YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT DYING!



I think we all can put our hands up when I say that Google is the best website if you want to find all answers but yet, only bad answers. What builds me is not the same as saying to one another ”Hah! I told you”. I think that what builds us is a convincing peace that makes us feel calm and not walking around being worried all the time. 

I think the biggest problem with anxiety disorders is that we don’t feel convinced but why not focus on what life really is and not on how it actually feels like!? I believe that if you focus on just becoming the best version of you and set up goals, you will make it. I have seen it, I’ve felt it and I know it. 
Like I said before, small steps lead to big change. Handling the everyday life is not about getting through the day, many people would say that but I don’t. I say, the day has to get you through because there is a lot of things you can do to make the days count. Do the things you think is important to you, don’t listen to how you feel, do it anyway. To push through and taking control is not the same as putting yourself at risk. 

With confidence you can pull of anything if you want to, that’s what dealing with anxiety really is, looking at it for what it really is but put negative thoughts aside and move forward, not backwards. The more you move backwards the more harder it will be to get where you want to be. If we stay on our side of the fence, we will never know what it would feel like climbing over that fence, we maybe think that we know but we don’t. Take the chances! Most of the things we are worried about never happens. 


Much love / James

No comments:

Post a Comment