Monday, June 26, 2017

LET THE DEVIL KNOW, NOT TODAY.

Hi everyone! Hope you've had a good week despite the circumstances you might have been facing.

Last time we talked a bit about being able to stand on your own legs and realizing that the problems we have is rather physical than mental. Some of you might be pissed of what I'm writing here but maybe this is what you need, a straight up truth. I believe that despite our differences we do have one thing that is very central with GAD and that's fear. Fear of moving forward with jobs, family, different types of relationships.. You name it! 

Fear can make us feeling comfortable with our present situation or it can be harmful for the reason that it becomes a small room with no space for developing your true self! That's what you have to remember that, this is not you. 

I try to see my fear as an asset rather than the opposite. Small steps, that's all you have to think about everyday. Take one day at a time. Maybe you walk your dog, maybe you decide to workout or seeing a friend that you haven't been seeing for a while. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you do SOMETHING. Make life an asset, not a disadvantage. 


You might be wondering where I'm going with this.. well, despite our differences we strive for a life with full capacity, right? Maybe some of you have gotten use to your situation and that's pretty common but don't stay on your side of the fence, make a way over that fence. You may feel like shit for a while but it's well worth it, I promise you because I have been there myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment