Friday, June 9, 2017

WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS TO HANDLE OUR EVERYDAY LIFE

For many years I considered myself being empty but I never knew for sure what that emptiness was about. Was it me that caused this? Was it someone else? I guess I dug to deep.

When you're in a hole you don't want to dig deeper, right? The only way to get back up is to fill that hole to get higher. The question is: what do we fill that hole with? For me it's a lot about having an attitude of that it's not always bad because people that are diagnosed with GAD tend to feel sorry for themselves very often. "I feel so bad!" "I don't have any friends" Guess who I am quoting? ;) Honestly, the only person that can get you up in these situations is You. Friends are very important in this matter, don't get me wrong but they can't fix your problems.

For a couple of months ago I wouldn't be sitting here writing a bunch of stuff about how I think you should reason. It's hard being stuck in your own mind, I get that! So what do we do when we feel low? Don't dig deeper, fill the hole up! With what? You can do many things and reason in different ways in this situation. It's like learning how to ride a bike. You don't know how to ride a bike until you find balance. "Balance my way through life?" Sounds cheesy, I know! Put it this way: The small steps are very important, maybe not when you look at one step at a time but when you sum it all up, they all matter.

The first step is always the most difficult one but it's what you decide to do when you're taking the first step that will show what you're willing to sacrifice to feel better. If you want something that you've never had you must do something you never have done. You need to ask yourself "Do I want to lift my leg up to get to the other side of the bike or do I want to stay where I am because it feels better and more comfortable?" If you don't take the small steps, the big ones wont matter because it will be too overwhelming and too much to handle. Small steps can lead to big change in the long run.

I challenge you to take small steps of faith this week knowing that you will conquer in life at the end of the day because you will. Not your disorder, YOU. Because you are made for better than your disorder. You can have a huge impact on the people around you although you may feel bad. Decide to make every day count even if you feel that you've failed. The feeling of failure will never strike you if your determination of succeeding is stronger.


I hope this will inspire you to make great choices in both good and bad days. I wish you all a good day! If you have any questions let me know. Would love it if you'd share this blog so it can come to use for others as well.

Much love / James

No comments:

Post a Comment